Network resource saves money
“Organizations that manage their printer, copier and fax fleets can save up to 30 percent of their print costs.”
— Gartner Research Group, the world’s leading IT research and advisory company
Businesses are always looking for new ways to cut costs. For many companies, the ongoing cost of office printing — cost‐per‐print, routine maintenance, and service — is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings. With Carney’s Managed Print Services, you can centralize management of all your devices — including printers, copiers and multifunction devices from multiple manufacturers.
Carney’s can help
Our NetWatch Managed Print Services provides visibility over your entire imaging network. We’ll help you control and manage your resources more efficiently. You can scale our solution for your team, department, or company‐wide requirements. With centralized management of your networked print devices, you can balance business needs with budget realities.
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your total cost‐per‐page
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation
- Free up IT resources for more business‐critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining output devices
- Ensure devices stay up‐to‐date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management
- Increase uptime by automating meter reads and supply ordering
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no “leftovers”
Your printing devices are already networked. Why not take advantage of the technology and bring the next level of efficiency, cost savings, and management to your company’s print environment?
We’d love the chance to speak with you about a new approach to your printing needs, because we probably have a solution that would fit. Talk to Carney’s about NetWatch Managed Print Services today.